Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple Pie of Love

I made an apple pie today.. It was delicious (and nutritious, apples...apples are healthy)!  I attached some pictures of the pie so that you all could dream of eating it.  I didn't have an apple peeler, and our knives weren't doing a good job of getting the skins off (I tried to convince Jamie to let me go buy one, but he said that was lame and a waste of gas), so I was lazy and left them on.  It still tastes very good though. And look how great it turned out!

 Before the caramel....

After the caramel. 

MMMMM it was so good hot, with vanilla ice cream.  We ate it and watched Batman together, how could anything be more romantic? (I chose the movie)  Then we went for a good walk around Rexburg.  It was such a warm night and it was fun to walk around and just talk about nonsense.  I'm really looking forward to April: Conference, spring break, and Easter!  Oh, and Jameson's parents are coming for Jillian's graduation, so we're super excited to see them.  But then again, school starts at the end of April, so I only have about 18 days of freedom left.  Jameson is taking his finals this week and next, and he got an A on his business final today- super proud of him!  So lets just hope that he does well on the other finals, and that he gets a job.  He is so wonderful!

5 comments:

rachelbarlow1 said...

I've said it before...and I'll say it again... you both eat like kings. I wish...that I had a kitchenaid...then I would eat like a king. Actually...I want a bosche. Yeah...remember that.

Emma Sears said...

Yeah I'm sure that saving up for you to get a bosch will be at the top of my list... not! Jeez we're just married, we're not made out of money. But I'm pretty sure our cousin Steph has one, and I'm sure you could go and use it at her house. ;)

Steph said...

Wow impressive! Yes I do have a Bosch come use it anytime Its the best! I still wish i had all the extra attachments plenty more anniversaries, birthdays and mother's days right? (:

LauraandJoel said...

The apple pie looks amazing! I think you might just be the first to be able to put weight on Jameson! Haha! Way to go Jameson for your success in your business class.

Emma Sears said...

Yeah he's not to happy about it, since he weighs more he has to donate more plasma!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio