Sunday, April 10, 2011

Polishing our lives

Friday we went to Idaho Falls and did a little grocery shopping, and went to dinner. We went to TJMaxx, and I got something wonderful: Goldie nail polish.  I haven't had this kind of nail polish since I was like 15, and I got it for $4 for one bottle from Nordstrom.  When I saw it I knew I had to purchase it.  I got eight of them for $8. I was SUPER happy (Jameson will agree) and painted my nails right when I got home.  Painted nails just makes my life so much better.


Yesterday we got to see Jillian!  It was so great to see her and meet her boyfriend James.  We liked him and his family a lot.  Sadly we only got to see her for just a little bit, but it was still really fun eating with them and talking about school and life.  She graduates in two weeks, which will be awesome.  Then we get to see Jamie's parents too, and hopefully Lauren!

Besides that, it was just a normal weekend. We hung out with friends for a little bit Saturday night, which was also great.  We watched many movies, and played some games.  It was really good to relax and be able to just slow down.  Why do weekends have to be so short??

5 comments:

Chelsi Grigg said...

cute polish! we should have a nail painting party :)

Anonymous said...

I love this post. Maybe because it talks about me :)

Emma, I like reading about the food you experiment with. I have an amazing chocolate cake recipe you have to try! Julia baked it this weekend, and it is delicious!

Emma Sears said...

Yes we should have a nail painting party!! And Jillian it was so great to see you. And I'm sure Jamie would love the chocolate cake

Unknown said...

I love blog stalking you! its my favorite!

LauraandJoel said...

We can't wait to see you and Jameson as well. Thank You for the update on the meeting of "The Family". Joel noticed you put Jamie and Jameson in your blog. So the question is which name do you normally use? Love you guys!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio