Saturday, April 30, 2011

School's in Session

Well we are finally through the first two weeks of school.  It's such a drastic change that it's really hard to plan everything out and prioritize!  Some days I don't even see Jameson until 8 or 9 at night because our schedules clash.  We're both working about 20 hours a week.  Our lives are too boring to blog about now.

The past few weekends were very fun!  April 15th was my dad's birthday, so we got to go home and hang out with my family.  We went to ABC Mandarin, my very favorite restaurant.  The Saturday after, I went with Rach and my mom to my aunt's house for another wedding shower.  It was really fun to see all my cousins.  Sadly, Jameson was really sick that weekend, but he still got to hang out with my brothers and had fun with them. But my car broke down, and that delayed our return a little.  When we got back on Monday, we got to meet up with Jameson's parents and ate dinner with them, his aunts, and grandma.  Then we went shopping at winco!

April 22 we went down to Provo to see the rest of his family, for Jillian's graduation.  It was fun seeing everyone and just spending time together.  We went out to eat, and went shopping, and then played laser tag.  It was really enjoyable.  I also got to spend time with Rachel, Holla, and Anna.  I feel like I haven't seen Holla and Anna in so long.  It will be hard with Anna living in North Carolina now, but I'm sure her and Daniel will love it. Change is really good sometimes.

Things that have happened this week:
My laptop broke
Work was extremely busy every day
I had many group meetings
Jameson started his job
We stayed up late doing homework many nights (not a good idea when I have early classes every morning
I didn't have time to cook much :(
Jameson did the dishes every night
I got sick again
We got to relax on the weekend and go out to eat for our date
Mainly... we made it through the week!

[I would add pictures, but my laptop is broken and I haven't uploaded pictures]

1 comments:

Cass & Daniel said...

did you ever know that our dads had the same birthday? I don't remember us ever discussing that!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio