Friday, March 18, 2011

Want or need?


This is the question we have to ask ourselves almost daily.  It's hard budgeting sometimes.  We run out of food all the time because we usually only buy the basics.  But what do we really need? Food storage.  We bought a lot of food this week and it made me super happy.  I love to cook, and how can I cook if Jameson doesn't give me fresh ingredients?! :)  I bought everything to make some chicken enchiladas (if you have any good recipes, send them my way, otherwise, I'm going to just wing it) and it made my day.  Cooking is to me like rafting is to Jameson, we could do that all day long.  That is why I'm glad to have my beautiful red kitchen aid [a definite need--Jameson just knew to buy it for me].  And I am ready to start cooking.

What do we want (need).... well, when you get married, I've noticed you instantly become baby hungry.  I find myself looking for clothes online, and then just drawn into the baby clothes section. When it comes to church, that's the worst. See, when you go to singles wards and you're just looking for cute guys. You go to married wards and you want to find the cute babies.  Last week for church, Jameson picked where we would sit in Sacrament. When I went over to sit by him, he whispered to me "I sat behind this cute baby girl, because I knew you would want to see her." He's just so caring- or baby hungry himself.  He later admitted that he wants a baby just so he could play with it in church like all the other couples. 


We also want a little fluffy puppy. This, of course, can wait till the distant future (when we live somewhere that allows pets), but we can't help but adore the pictures!  The mini pomeranians are adorable.  Last night when we were falling asleep we just kept asking if the other liked that dog name (usually it's baby names).  It was wonderful.



So what do we really need?  I guess we'll have to wait and see...

6 comments:

Steph said...

Yay another blog post to read...yes I love blogs! Oh it's so fun trying to work a budget! Even 7 years later we are still trying to figure out wants and needs :)
I love to cook too. On my blog I have a list of wonderful cooking blogs you should check em out! Love how Jameson sat by that cute baby for you so cute!

rachelbarlow1 said...

Now those puppies are just precious!

Emma Sears said...

I loooove cooking blogs. I will check them out! And Rach, my birthday is coming up...(maybe you can make up for not getting me anything last year)

Unknown said...

I love those puppies. They are adorarable, maybe you are converting me a little...

LauraandJoel said...

Love this blog Emma and Jameson!

nicole said...

Okay so I didn't read every post but when I was putting Rae to sleep I skipped to the beginning to see how wierd you were years ago... Just kidding! :) I like this post. I like that Jameson has a baby to play with in church now and you got your fluffy puppy :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio