Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, are you here already??

I'm extremely happy for Friday to come. This week has been nothing but nonsense and sickness.  We are tired of the cold and just dream of going on vacation.  Southern Utah? Yes, please.  Sadly, gas prices are going up (as we all knew they would!) and so our fun fund is going down.  I made our budget today, and just thought of all the places I want to go, people I want to see, and restaurants I would like to visit.  It all costs money, so we have to pick and choose.  This is the first time in my life that I won't be with my family for general conference.  But I'll be with Jameson and that will be good.



Today we started to apply for different housing. Excitement!  Our apartment here is just..gross.  Moldy.  Ew.  I think that that is what is making me sick.  Our windows are to blame.  There is no ventilation and the windows just fog up and have mucho condensation. It's just disgusting. And I miss having a dishwasher.  Well this new place we're looking at is a townhome, and super new and trendy.  AND only like 30 dollars more than this piece of junk. I just got so happy picturing the new place...decorating it, and just loving it.  Jameson is really ready for the change too.  But we our lease isn't even up here until August, so we are forced to live here a little bit longer.  Can't wait till it's warmer and our windows can be open and our electric bill can go down.

 Bring back those summer days!

We got Jameson's tax return (thank you Joel!) and so we have some more money!!! YAY!  Tomorrow we're going to Idaho Falls for a date.  Go to the temple, the mall, maybe out to eat and a movie.  It will be wonderful and we need it.  We're getting cabin fever having to stay inside all the time. And we're getting kind of crazy. We need to do something outside of Rexburg.  It will be nice.

2 comments:

LauraandJoel said...

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I hope you can come to Prove for Jillian's graduation. We will help you with gas. Love the picture with the Pace Picante Sauce. Hmmmm....

Emma Sears said...

Yeah that will be so great when we can see you!!! We can't wait either.
:)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio