Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Married Life

Well, we're married!! (Emma and Jameson that is)  And life has never been so great. We've been married for two months, which doesn't seem like long at all, and yet to us it feels like forever!  Jameson has been going to school, and I have been working at Stone's, a car dealership, as a receptionist.  Jameson is still looking for a job.

Most of the days we just go to school and work and then come home, make dinner, and watch a movie.  (It's a good thing we have a wide variety of dvds.)  But we are about as normal as a couple could get.  We might even be a bit boring.  Maybe a blog will make us cool.  A blog...writing nonsense from my soul and sending it off into a void.

We will post more soon, when there is actually something to post about.




3 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! I'm happy for you guys and excited to be up to date with your cute little family!

Emma Sears said...

Steph you should add me to your allow list so I can check out your family's blog!!

Steph said...

I thought I had you on there?? I did send you an invite at some point...what's your e-mail I'll get you a much desired invite :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio