Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleepless in Rexburg

Last night we were watching Lord of the Rings (for Family Home Evening) and we both took a good long nap in the middle. The problem with this is that I had a horrible time trying to fall asleep later that night.  I just kept thinking about everything, all at once.  I thought of different foods to cook, how I would design different sewing patterns, if I will be a good mom, how long we'll live in Rexburg, etc.  It was the worst.  So I barely got any sleep, and after I fell asleep I just had dreams about not being able to fall asleep!  Luckily, Jameson is just such a good little sleeper, and he just talked and did crazy things in his sleep. So funny

I spent the morning cleaning the apartment. It wasn't even really messy, just dishes mainly. But it still took a long time because I kept getting distracted...by good music, or emails, or blogs, there is just so much going on!  A friend came over and brought her little baby, a cute chubby boy with red curly hair (I want one!!!) and it was fun to talk to her for a while.

Today I had to work.  Just like every other week day.  Today was... a lot less than fun than usual.  I had a fever and just felt nauseous. BUT we need the money so I didn't go home early. I love my job actually. I get to have my own office, post things, answer the phone, take money from customers, listen to music, and my favorite thing... use my adding machine.  I love love love to type up hundreds of dollars on that baby.  I want one- really.  If someone bought me that for my birthday, I would be forever satisfied. I even took a picture so that you could all see my adding machine.

  (Isn't she beautiful??)

Now I want to discuss the new addition to our family... his name is Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.  We got him in the mail today and Jamie was just so excited!  We have been waiting for his arrival for quite some time. Jameson is actually playing right now.  I love watching the Lego people in that game, it's hilarious.  I'm going to play soon.  We're about to eat Blondies I made and ice cream. Mmmm... I can't help but love those delicious foods.

4 comments:

LauraandJoel said...

I am sure Jameson's sleeping antics will thrill you for years to come. Quite amusing to watch him and Lauren for that matter talk in their sleep.

Emma Sears said...

Haha I'm sure it's funny. I'm such a light sleeper that I wake up if he even mumbles something. Usually he just tries to hug me or something (which I'm thinking aw how nice) and then in the morning he can't remember a thing!

Latter-Day-Survivor said...

I love the lego people too. They are so cute! Haha I have funny stories about Jameson and sleepwalking, we both have that talent.

Emma Sears said...

Lauren I want to hear the stories!! And I wish you were here to play with us

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio